Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why am I blogging, you may ask.

Hello world,

On March 9th, 2009 I will get on a plane bound for Paris, France. I'm going over there to be a part-time nanny/English teacher for a few kids, in exchange for an apartment. My goal is to immerse myself in French culture so that I can get a better grasp on the language and customs. I've always been attracted to France, Paris, in particular. I studied there for four months during college, but it wasn't enough so I'm going back. La Tour Eiffel awaits!

Last time I went abroad, I kept in touch through email, but this time, I'm going to try to keep my blog updated, so that I don't inundate your inboxes. Check back and read about my journey in Paris. Please also keep me connected to the states with your stories! I'm going to miss you!

3 comments: