Sunday, August 2, 2009

My photo is famous!

Some of my photos of France are uploaded to Flickr, and apparently a guided tour company was scrolling through my pictures and found one of Versailles that they chose to highlight in their newsletter. Coooooool. There now America, you really do have to be careful that whatever you share in this internet universe, you are willing to have it seen by anyone. Good thing my life is an open book. But then, if you are reading my blog, then you already knew that ;-)

For your viewing pleasure:
Hi Julie,

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released eighth edition of our Schmap Paris Guide:

Versailles
www.schmap.com/paris/activities_guided/p=5053/i=5053_66.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I know this is way late to comment on this post but I just read it and that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete