Friday, March 6, 2009

All packed up

For once in my life, I am actually packed for a trip over 48 hours in advance. Ok for all of you who know what a procrastinator I am, breath. I know this is shocking information, but it will probably save me a panic attack Sunday night, so it's worth it. I still have to pack the toiletries, but I couldn't get around that, so there you have it.

You will also notice to the right of this blog, that I now have an address in Paris. I received an email from Sylvie Fromont (that's the mom of the family I will be working for) and she answered a few of the questions I had while packing, one of which was, "What will my address be?" I originally thought I would be living in their apartment complex in the center of town, but I have come to find out that I will be living in the 16th district, which is in the west of the city, near the Trocadero and the Arc de Triomphe. Also, I have a view of the Eiffel Tower...HOLLA! So I'm pretty excited! Her sister's family and her grandmother also live in my apartment complex, in different apartments on separate floors. I think it'll be nice to have my own space but know that there are people close by in case anything happens.

So that's the sitch. Three more days!

1 comment:

  1. Just took a gander at your profile and I gotta tell ya... "If you have a rose that isn't red and a violet that isn't blue, then how would the poem go?" I LOVE THIS.

    ReplyDelete